September 6, 2010

Moving Blog from Wordpress to Blogspot

I have moved from my wordpress installation to a blog on blogspot. This move may seem contrary to what I thought before. But I needed something simple to deliver information with the flexibility of an editable interface.

The free account on Blogspot allows you edit your basic HTML template and create HTML/Java Script Gadgets which is not allowed on the free account of Wordpress. As for my wordpress installation on the server, it was too flexible to maintain and my free hosting (www.freehostia.com) suddenly stopped parses from external IP's, in short I could not use Google Analytic and Askimet without paying them for an upgraded account. I do not want to do this for my for now.

Anyway, everything is working fine. I will be writing on a lot more topics now. Keep an eye on the side bar categories and the Pages.

No comments: