September 18, 2010

Facebook Dislike and Indifferent Buttons

I to write an article on a dis button, but don't know where to start. I understand that the button does what it's supposed to do; share something you on your Facebook page with all your friends.

Now, what if there is something I do not and want to share that with my friends? Would I need to click on and then specify what my actual feeling are towards the content I dis? Why, in the name of inter-web, can't I get a dis button to make my job easier. Do the people at Facebook not want us to question the ness of something?

Like many before me who have pointed out, I feel there is a need for

or better yet, a what-the-hell button

2 comments:

Bhaswati said...

even i want a button conveying dislike in facebook

Bhaswati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.